Build Your Dream Long Island Modular Home with Ben’s
Modular Home Construction Company on Long Island, NY
Is Modular Home Construction for me?
A modular home is a factory-built, prefabricated home that consists of several sections, each of which is called a module. Growing in popularity, modular homes are some of the most well engineered, cost effective homes available. They are highly customized, able to meet your unique design requirements.
Modular Homes are sometimes confused with “mobile homes” or “trailers,” however modular actually refers to an innovative construction process. Homes are built in a climate controlled manufacturing facility and transported to the project site where skilled builders assemble the new modular home and install it on its permanent foundation.
Why Should I Choose Ben’s?
Ben’s offers single family, one story and two story modular homes, multifamily homes and commercial modular buildings. We have thirty years of experience in residential construction that you can trust.
Our growing list of satisfied customers range from areas spanning Nassau County, Queens, Western Suffolk, Long Beach, Baldwin, Freeport, Lindenhurst, and East Rockaway. When you purchase a new modular home from Ben’s, our modular team will work with you from start to finish.
We’ll even be there to welcome you to your new home. As a family-owned and operated business, you can rest assured you will get the personalized and individualized service that you expect.
What are some of the advantages of Modular Home Construction?
Less time. Less stress. More savings.
Building off-site in a controlled environment has many advantages:
• Your new modular home can be built in a fraction of the time it takes to build stick built homes by eliminating weather-related and other delays associated with on-site construction
• Finishes can be customized to fit your needs and budget; we offer everything from builder’s grade to luxury options
• Modular homes have dozens of pre-designed floor plans to select from or we can customize floor plan to meet your needs
• You do not need the additional expense of your own architect to design your home
• Built in an efficient, cost effective process saves you money
• Modular homes conform to all local building codes in your area
Modular building provides solutions to many problems encountered on-site. With approximately 80% of the structure completed in the factory, there are fewer delays from inspections and bad weather at the building site. The chance of material theft and vandalism is minimized, fewer subcontractors are needed to complete the project and stress upon the home buyer as well as the surrounding community is significantly reduced.
Read our latest article to learn more about the “Major Advantages of Modular Homes.”
Watch Our Modular Homes Video Today
To learn more about Ben’s General Contracting modular homes and to receive a pricing estimate, we invite you to call us at (516) 623-2945. Or, you can fill out our contact form. We are happy to provide full details about all of our Long Island modular homes.